Friday, May 02, 2014

Blogging. Whats it all about?

I have just finished reading Hatching Twitter.  A book I found both shocking and fascinating.  Shocking because of the fallout of friendships and power struggles, coupled with a mixture of ego and ethics.  Fascinating due to what Twitter meant to the different people involved in its inception.  I had no idea that one of the co-founders saw it as a way of 'mini-blogging'.  I was even more interested to find that he invented Blogger before selling it Google. 

This got me thinking, I've always known I had Blogger attached to my Google account, but what would I use it for? What would I actually have to say that would be interesting or to share? My brain has been ticking away for weeks at this thought, and so I thought "just get whatever is in your head or on your mind out and see how it works out. Nothing to lose right?"

So here goes...

No comments: